Tuesday, September 11, 2007

1 scoop or 2 . . . Do you even have to ask?


I can’t, can’t, can’t say no to ice cream. It’s a problem. I know. I’m working on it – well, if by working on it I mean working on finishing the pint in my freezer!

I just discovered this amazingly delish ice cream that is just what the doctor ordered – Dr. Bob’s Hand Crafted Ice Cream.

Unfortunately it isn’t available everywhere, but they do ship overnight to anywhere in the US! Ice cream delivered right to my door . . .danger!

And can these flavors sound any more delicious:
Tahitian Vanilla
Scharffen Berger Really Dark Chocolate
Black Raspberry
Black Raspberry Chip
Pistachio
Strawberries, Sour Cream & Brown Sugar
Vanilla Peanut Butter Chunk
Cappuccino Crunch
Brown Sugar Pecan
Black Raspberry
Black Raspberry Chip
Pistachio
Strawberries, Sour Cream & Brown Sugar
Vanilla Peanut Butter Chunk

Available online at drbobsicecream.com.