Tuesday, April 1, 2008

no!no! YES!

I haven’t shaved my legs since January. Happy April Fool’s, but I assure you this is no joke :) I have not turned into a hairy monster. I have not just “given up.” I discovered the no!no!


Developed by Radiancy, the portable and slim device (a little thicker, but think Ipod look and size) gives you professional hair removal results at home. The no!no! uses Thermicon™ technology - a gentle wave of heat that painlessly destroys hair without pain or irritation leaving you with silky smooth skin. It’s a whole new concept in hair removal.

The no!no! receives my personal stamp of approval. It’s great. Seriously, I haven’t had to shave my legs since January – and I’m ready for spring! Does it get any better than that! It’s easy to use, and my hair growth has reduced significantly. It takes time, but it’s completely painless.

It’s available in three colors (bright pink, bright blue, and black) for $250 at Sephora.