Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Art & Cook Kitchen Utensils

Style and technology take the humble spatula and whisk out of the dark ages into state of the art breathtaking form. Ar+Cook created the first line of kitchen tools constructed with air technology making ergonomic handles where are extremely comfortable. The core of the majority of the tools is zinc making them strong and providing more weight to the tools, allowing them to work more efficiently and reducing the need to exert excessive force when completing the cooking task at hand.

My first reaction when I picked up the utensils was that they were a little heavy, but as soon as I started using them I couldn't believe how well they works. I tested out the dessert scoop ($12), a spatula ($12) and citrus reamer($20).


The Dessert Scoop was my favorite - maybe because of what I was using it for :) Scooping Ice Cream! The scoop is really sleek and beautiful. It went right through the ice cream with no problems. The air in the handle made all the difference in the world because I didn't feel like I was pushing hard. Fabulous!


The silicone spatula is flexible and strong. It frosted a cake beautifully.

The citrus reamer is fun. I love my key lime pie recipe, but stripping the limes is the worst part. This reamer worked perfectly! It has such a fun and unique shape.

Check out ArtandCook.com for all of their products. All tools are dishwasher safe and come in fun colors like purple, lime green, orange and hot pink, in addition to black and white. Brighten up your kitchen, have fun cooking and make it easier with Art and Cook!