Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Best New Running Shoe


Why wait until after New Years to start your resolution? Instead of dreading the holidays, making excuses about cold weather or too many cookies – Start Now. I just started my “Jump start the New Year” Resolution.

To kick off my new exercise regimen, I tested out some new running shoes. (Nothing like new workout gear to get you to go to the gym.) I haven’t worn a New Balance shoe in years, but after a few weeks of trying different shoes New Balance won was by far my favorite - The 740 to be exact. They were comfortable, provide the support I needed and lightweight.

The 740 is a stability running shoe with fast styling; Abzorb® cushioning in the heel and forefoot for shock absorption; Acteva midsole for lightweight cushioning; medial post provides pronation control; Stability Web® for lightweight midfoot support; NLock® integrated lacing/webbing system provides optimal fit, support, and security; blown rubber and Ndurance® outsole for durability in high wear areas.

Click here for more information and retailers.