Thursday, October 4, 2007

Going Green

I had a conversation with a friend yesterday about Hybrid cars. Recently there has been a surge of media attention and celebrity endorsements for green living. I'll be completely honest with you - I don't know a whole lot about "Going Green." I think energy efficient light bulbs are a good thing. Hybrid cars intrege me. I think our environment is important. But, I really don't know what else I could - or should - do to be a better citizen.

Well, now I have a complete guidebook:


Trish Riley wrote The Complete Idiot's Guide to Green Living. It shows you the steps you can take to make a difference in the world environment and just what it takes to live green. Some of the main topic are: global warming and environmental degradation of air, water, and soil; sustainable living and how to do it; cutting down on carbon output with alternative cars and fuels; and environmentally friendly home and lawn care products.

Perfect! I'm going to Amazon right now. You can buy it here!