Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Good Night's Sleep


There is nothing worse than being a guest and having to crash on the couch. There is just no way you’re going to get a good night sleep when your feet are dangling over the edge and your arms are getting stuck in between the cushions. Here is the perfect solution: the AeroBed Premier Comfort Zone. The AeroBed Premier Comfort Zone creates an instant guess room in less than 60 seconds. You’ll win the hostess of the year award, and you can even gift it to your friend (I’m sure they won’t mind; they’ve been in your shoes (or is that couch) before.)

Now I know what you’re thinking – everyone has had a bad experience with an air mattress deflating during the night, and you woke up in the middle of the night on the floor. When I tested out the AeroBed – that’s right I gave up my bed for you – I immediately fell in love. It was almost better than my real bed! The best part is there is a comfort control so you can adjust (while you are lying on the bed) how hard or soft you want it. Pull the AeroBed out of the bag. Plug it in. Blow it up (inflates to a thickness of 9 inches in less than 60 secnods). Lie down and with a simple touch of the button release air as needed, and then simply push the inflate button again if you need more air. I had a perfect night’s sleep! The AeroBed maintained the air pressure throughout the night, and deflating it was a breeze.

The bed comes with a removable fleece mattress cover and a durable carry bag. I was dreading having to roll the bed up and put in the bag because it always seems I can never roll it tight enough to actually fit back in the bag. But, this bag is nice and roomy, and even I didn’t have any problems!

Perfect for overnight guests, sleepover, trips and more. The AeroBed Premier Comfort Zone is available in twin, full and queen starting at $99.99. For more information and to buy visit AeroBed.com.