Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Countdown to Christmas

Christmas is here! Christmas is here! Christmas is here! Now that Thanksgiving is over, I'm ready to drive right into the holidays - the lights, trees, decorations . . . and of course SHOPPING.


To help you decorate, here is an adorable advent calendar. (Sadly, my favorite Hat and Mittens Calendar is sold out.) Who cares if advent calendars are for kids. I've always been a fan of countdown chains, and this is perfect for the back of a door. The Countdown to Christmas Advent Calendar contains 25 hidden ornaments - like a snowflake, warm mittens, an ice skate – on gift pockets under numbered flaps. We always put candy in the pockets, which would mysteriously disappear from the later days in December.

Check out all the holiday decorations at Garnet Hill.

Keep checking back for more of my holiday gift favorites. I'll have my own 12 days of Holiday countdown.