Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Perfect Walking Shoe - Alice


I walk a lot, and because of this I go through shoes so quickly. A pair of flats have holes in the soles and my heels need to be re-heeled within three months. It’s ridiculous. The plus side is I get to buy shoes all the time. The downside is I have to buy shoes all the time! I refuse to wear tennis shoes to and from work. I don’t care if it’s practical; it’s just plain ugly. I just discovered the perfect solution. Crocs.

Yes, I can’t believe I said it either. I’ve always thought the classic Croc should only be worn for boating, gardening, etc. or on kids. They just aren’t cute. But now they are! The “Alice” style is a slim, sleek mary jane style. Everyone has commented on how cute these shoes are, and everyone is always shocked when I tell them they are Crocs. The rubber sole makes these perfect walking shoes for all weather and terrain. They are so comfortable that I sometimes forget to take them off when I get to the office. No more ugly walking shoes or ruining cute shoes from walking too much!

The Alice is available in black, chocolate, grape, peacock (blue) and ruby red for $34.99. Make sure to check the Croc sizing chart - I went a whole size down.

The Alice is also available with a suede outer texture for a nicer look for $39.99.