Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hip, Funky, Feminine – Tulle


Every morning I – and I’m sure so many of you – stare at my closet and try to decide what I’m going to wear. I’m not sure it my problem is I have too many options or not enough :) I just discovered the perfect wardrobe solution that you must check out – Tulle.

Outerwear, sweaters, tops, pants, and skirts, Tulle has adorable pieces at affordable prices. The designs are fun and playful. I’m in love with their fantastic colors! This gorgeous mustard yellow 3/4 Sleeve Wool Jacket ($85) will keep the spring in your step throughout the winter.

Here are two more of my favorites:



You’ll find some of their pieces in boutiques, but they also have an extensive online shop. And note, their clothes are in junior sizes, so go up at least one size.